Planning Commission is seeking to appoint Project Director, China-Pak Economic Corridor (CPEC) / Coordinator Project Management Unit for strengthening and building capacity of the CPEC Secretariat and invites applications from professionals/ experts on highly competitive salary CPE and benefits (MP-I Scale).
– Manage a fully functional Unit that is capable of ensuring that the needs of the Government are met regarding China-Pakistan Economic Corridor and delivery of projects (including early harvest projects).
– Liaise with Chinese counterparts in an efficient and effective manner. – Provide leadership, facilitation and assistance to line ministries at all stages of a project life-cycle.
– Assist the Ministry of Planning, Development and Reform in the approval of projects.
– Assist the Ministry of Planning, Development and Reform in the identification, quantification and management of fiscal risks arising from PPP projects.
– Be responsible for required stakeholder interactions with public and private sector institutions and companies to ensure that the project activities are well coordinated, marketed and represented at a very senior level.
Qualification and Eligibility Criteria:
– Minimum Masters Degree in Project Management, Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
– Minimum 15 years of outstanding and professional experience in senior management positions with government or private sector
How to Apply:
– Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. In case of selection for the positions in (MP-1 Scale), the candidate will have to resign or seek retirement before joining.
– Application along-with CV and testimonials, details of additional qualifications and experience may be sent by post to Deputy Secretary(Establishment), Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform, P-Block, Pak-Secretariat, Islamabad on the prescribed form available here before Sep 07, 2016.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible. Ministry reserves the right not to fill any posts or with hold appointments against the advertised posts.